The End Of Year Resolutions!


The Write Tribe Festival begins today and you wouldn't believe if I told you how long I have waited to take part in one. Something or the other always turned up during the earlier events and I would miss taking part in these 7 day blogging extravaganzas. But not this time. And hurrah to that!

Today we are writing a list, any list, because you know what lists are good for everything that has to do with blogging. So shall we begin?

I'm thinking, and I hope you agree, about jotting down a few things that I would like to do before the year ends. How does that sound? Good right? So here goes.


So these are the things on my to-do list before the last sunset of 2014. Will I be able to achieve them? Well, I certainly hope so.

Now you, yes you, tell me what are the 3 things you want to do before 2014 bids adieu? Tell me, tell me please :)

Source

***

This post is part of Write Tribe Festival. Click here to know more.

Labels: