Link Some Inspiration Today


It’s all about Link Posts this Day 4 of the Write Tribe Festival and honestly I’m a little confused about how I should attempt this. But confused or not, I shall attempt it either-way!

It's just Tuesday and I'm in dire need of some inspiration, some encouraging, motivating words you could say. Too much work at office is driving me insane. Honestly, I wish I could run away from all these for a few days but then that's not the way to deal with problems. Every morning I have this sick feeling in the pit of my stomach when I thinking about opening my office mail box but there's no avoiding it, is it? So just to up my spirits a bit, even yours perhaps, for the rest of the week why don't I do a link posts with some encouraging quotes? Sounds like a plan I say. Then let's get started, shall we?

"We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same" - Carlos Castenada

Makes sense doesn't it? That's why no matter how hard it may seem now I still need to face the challenge at office. Being stronger is better than being miserable any day. What do you say?

"What if I fall? Oh, but my darling, what if you fly?" - Erin Hanson

Profound, isn't it? The fear of failing often shackles us, stops us. But then we need to take the chance. Unless we try that glimmer of hope will never have the chance to turn into bright caressing rays of sun. The possibility of success exists only when we try.

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain" - Vivian Greene

And so I'll celebrate this hectic Tuesday with some Chinese Food. Yum!

"Some days you just have to create your own sunshine" - Sam Sundquist

And that my friends will be done by the book I'll read before dozing off tonight.

"Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put is directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us" - Nicole Reed

Well, that is encouraging. They say when things go awry it's because God has something better planned for us. So instead of sulking it's better to try and accept, move on.

Being happy takes a lot of effort. Sometimes it's work while at times it's our personal lives which plays the spoil sport. Health and of-course people we care for also come into the equation. I guess the mantra should be to stop, take a deep breathe and charge ahead bearing in mind that no matter what happens we'll face the consequences. I know, I know it's easier said than done. But it's always better than giving up without even making an effort. What do you think?

So stay happy. Stay blessed.

Ciao.
***

Linking this to Write Tribe Festival.

Source


Labels: