#MicroblogMondays: I Wish To Read It Again


I finished reading Jo Nesbo’s ‘TheReadbreast’ last Friday. There was just something about the book that kept me hooked right till the end.

I always like stories which have layers and in which I travel through time in between the pages. You know a tale that has a past affecting the present or the future mysteriously. And this book had all the right ingredients for me.

I think this is one of the best books I have read in a long, long time for it felt as if I was there, a witness to all the events.

Now let’s see if the next book I’ve picked up, TheDevil’s Workshop by Alex Grecian, is able to evoke the same kind of excitement in me.

Tell me which book are you currently reading? Any recommendations for me?

***



I’m taking part in #MicroblogMondays hosted by the Stirrup Queens. If you want to know what it’s all about hop over there and you’ll get to know the details.
***
I'm a Write Tribe Pro Blogger wherein I plan to post daily throughout the year or as long as circumstances permit me :). I'm also part of Ultra Blog Challenge.

Labels: ,