G is for Gallant

http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/p/what-is-blogging-from-to-z.html

"Leave her alone" said Ashish to four drunken men tormenting a woman on the road.

But they just mocked at his bravado.

He was sacred too but still spoke unhesitatingly "I have already uploaded your pictures on my facebook page and asked for help. Leave now or my friends and police will find you! Go!"


***
G is for feeling Gallant....and that's the tone of today's tale...

Linking this post for A to Z Challenge. As I promised in the theme reveal post, as part of the Challenge I'm going to write short stories with one or more emotions beginning with the alphabet of the day as the prompt or central idea for the post. Hope you enjoy the challenge!

Linking this to UBC too.
***
Many of my blogger friends are also taking part in a host of challenges this month. Shower some love on them, won't you? Oh Please ! You know we bloggers are suckers for comments :)

Phew! If I missed tagging you, please shout out here :)

Labels: