Always Presentable,For a dance or dinner or the cocktail table!

There’s a lot in life that comes for free,
A lot in life that brings me glee.
There’s so much to being a woman noble,
Looking good is though my tiny approval.

There’s a lot in life that makes me She,
Enticing and alluring when I can be.
As I work and work amidst life’s gravel,
A little splurge isn’t too much to unravel!

I shop, I spa, yes I agree,
As a woman I owe that pleasure to me.
If a dress sleeveless is what I marvel,
To wear it fine is indeed my fable.

When it’s joy I seek in life’s melee,
That dress sleeveless is what guides me.
But to sigh ‘I wish I had opted for my hair removal’,
That is the path I’d never ever travel.

As I glide into thee,
Sans hair that isn’t supposed to be!
In pride I galore; for being always presentable,
For a dance or dinner or the cocktail table!
This post is a part of the Gillette Satin Care contest in association with BlogAdda.com

Labels: ,